Re: [Commits] 97037da: Replace static usage of AES_CTR with current encryption algorithm.

Jan,

> -  my_aes_init_dynamic_encrypt(MY_AES_ALGORITHM_CTR);
> +  if (current_aes_dynamic_method == MY_AES_ALGORITHM_NONE)
> +  {
> +    sql_print_error("No encryption method choosen with
> --encryption-algorithm. "
> +                    "example_key_management_plugin disabled");
> +    return 1;
> +  }

I don't get it. Why is example_key_management_plugin special here? If
you're going to support "none", why not here as well?

> +
> +  my_aes_init_dynamic_encrypt(current_aes_dynamic_method);

Isn't this redundant? It should already be initialized by the call in
init_server_components...

Regards,

Jeremy