Re: [Commits] 97037da: Replace static usage of AES_CTR with current encryption algorithm.

> I don't get it. Why is example_key_management_plugin special here? If
>> you're going to support "none", why not here as well?
>>

> This is exactly similar to file_key_management_plugin i.e. do not
> initialize if NONE.

Heh, okay.

> +
>>> +  my_aes_init_dynamic_encrypt(current_aes_dynamic_method);
>>>

>> Isn't this redundant? It should already be initialized by the call in
>> init_server_components...
>>

> Maybe, but what if you load this plugin after server has started ?

Why would it matter? Unless I miss something,
my_aes_encrypt_dynamic/my_aes_decrypt_dynamic are global.

But the whole encryption_algorithm stuff seems not well thought out in any
case.

Regards,

Jeremy