Re: GSoC 2015: Indexes on Virtual Columns and Array Based UDFs

Hi,

I have submitted an initial draft of my proposal covering the project
details on Melange. I would be completing it soon, but it would be good to
get feedback from the mentors in the initial stages itself. Please let me
know.

Thanks
Richa