Re: I wonder what elements add to CMakeLists.txt

Hi, Sergei!
Thanks for your reply.
You asked me about information which I want to send to my plugin.
I have a plan to develop monitoring tool for mariadb.
I want to develop a agent as a mariadb plugin.
Agent collect data from sql_parse.cc (I' don't know exactly where more
infomation about performance .) and sends that data to APM (Application
Performance Monitoring) Server. and Users use databoard to see that data
via APM server.

We  have already have a APM Server, Dashboard and many kinds of agent. (for
server, was). I want to add agent for mariaDB and contribute this community
if possible.

Your advice is right. It's easier my header file to sql folder.
But When I want to develop my agent as a plugin type, I meet error as
follows.
[ 98%] Built target mysqlserver
Linking CXX shared library libmysqld.so
../../sql_parse.cc:linenum: undefined reference to 'Mymon::Mymon()'
../../sql_parse.cc:linenum: undefined reference to 'Mymon::putData(THD*
thd);
================================================================'
My source is like this.

sql_parse.cc
----------------------------
#include "../plugin/myplugin/plugin.h"
#ifdef MYMON
Mymon* mon = new Mymon();
mon->putData(thd);

CMakeList.txt

 SET (SQL_SOURCE
        myplugin.h
        myplugin.cc

In my thought, errors come from the link option . isn't right?

how do i fix this build error?

Regards,
kyongnam.