Re: I wonder what elements add to CMakeLists.txt

Hi, Sergei!

Thanks for your advice and I agree with you.

Accoring to your advice, It's not a good plan to pass some data to my
plugin agent from sql_parser.cc because it needs to compile mariadb
server.

So I hava a another concept.

Instead of put some code to sql_parse.cc, plugin collects a some data
like below sample conceptual code.

I_List_iterator<THD> it(threads);
while ((tmp_thd=it++))
        {
                if ((tmp_thd->get_command() == COM_QUERY)
||(tmp_thd->get_command() == COM_STMT_EXECUTE) )
                  continue;
                char* sql = tmp_thd->query();
                if(sql)
                {

                        send_data();

                }
        }

In this case, I though that it doesn't need to  compile maria server,
but it need to recompile whenever structure of THD is changed.

Can you accept that?

Otherwise, if i hardcode directly into the server, can I contribute
this community ?

Additionally, you asked me about what information I want to collect.

 I want to collect data like below.

 * events_statements_current

 * events_stages_current

 * events_waits_current

 * events_statements_summary_by_digest

These data easily collected by sql . but it's hard to collect by access
memory.(THD or something else.)

I wonder if it is possible to collect these data without using pfs (or
psi) data structure.

If it is possible, Is THD class is entry point or something else?

If you don't mind, please let me know the best way to collect these
data.

Dear,

kyungnam.

ps: my email address changed from gmail to my company's mail address.

----