Re: [GSoC] MDEV-4674 Port InnoDB memcached interface to MariaDB

Thank for pointing this out, I have now attempted my own Benchmarking test
under Amazon EC2 Environment , which concluded into following:

On Running the two plugins with 10,000 Queries:

   - Get Operation with HandlerSocket was completed in 1.20499610901 Sec,
   i.e; making 8,299 QPS (Queries per second)
   - Get Operation with InnoDB Memcached Plugin was completed in .93115
   seconds i.e; making 10,739 QPS
   - Select Query for MySQL took 333.834 seconds which is considerably low

Also you guys can read more about this experiment in my blog post here:
http://mimdl.tumblr.com/post/115308901909/benchmarking-handlersocket-mysql-innodb-memcached

--Aalekh