GSoC Progress Report [MDEV-5199]

Hi Sergei, colin!

This past week I have studied the sequence engine to understand how it
generates
tables on the fly. I also  looked at how table functions work in other
databases.
I am currently working on how to implement the simplest table function from
our new plugin API(Still to be completed) and which will do exacly what the
sequence engine does but this time in a function call like in <select *
from udf_seq(1,10)>.
Exams are fast approaching in my University. I will acceletrate work as
soon as I finish my Exams which will run from 22nd May to 6th June and
after which I will be available to the fullest capacity to put enough time
on my Work. In the mean while for this week I plan on completing our plugin
declaration structure and also look for other candidate functions that can
be implemented.

Regards,
Blessing Atie.

Follow ups