Interested in Contributing Code to Maria DB.

Hi,
   I am Alangi Derick and a computer engineering student(specialty:
software engineering) from the University of Buea. I am a junior and i
code in C. I have found interest in Maria DB. I have used many DBMS
but i will like to develop for MariaDB since it is Open source and it
is the one that has caught my interest.

I have some contributions to make to this organisation in terms of the
Maria DB project. I am very proficient in my skills of programming and
will first of all start by fixing some bugs in the Maria DB code base
before writing a whole module(implementation of my idea) to add to
maria db.

I will like if the entire community welcomes and support me so as to
make Maria DB a better DBMS for everyone. Thanks and hope to
participate in the development.

Regards
Alangi Derick Ndimnain

Follow ups