Re: MDEV-7502 Provisioning of slave - review

Hi, Martin!

On Aug 17, Kristian Nielsen wrote:
> Martin Kaluznik <martin.kaluznik@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Earlier you mentioned, that you are able to get my code on build
> > server to try compile and test runs on various platforms, it would be
>
> Ok. I have added you as a developer on https://github.com/MariaDB/server.
> The way it works is that you push your changes to that repository in a
> branch that starts with "bb-", eg. "bb-10.1-f4rnham". Then Buildbot will
> pick up your changes and start building (can take some hours or even a day
> or two in busy periods). Your builds will appear then on this page:
>
>   https://buildbot.askmonty.org/buildbot/grid?branch=bb-10.1-f4rnham
>
> (Please be careful about not accidentally pushing to main branches (or any
> other branches) in the main repository until we've completed the review
> process.)

Don't worry about that.
I've configured buildbot to pull changes from your
https://github.com/f4rnham/server fork instead.
So you can continue pushing to your forked repository.
You just need to name your branches to start from "bb-" as Kristian
said, if you want them tested.