Re: New programmer

Hi Bill! Welcome to the MariaDB project.
Have you read the contributing guides on the Knowledgebase?

A good way to start is find some low hanging fruit in Jira, and then fix it
(we're in github so you can submit a pull request when done).

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Cheers.

--
Colin Charles, Chief Evangelist, MariaDB Corporation
blog: http://bytebot.net/blog/ | t: +1-347-903-3201 | Skype: colincharles |