Re: New programmer

Hi, Acha!

On Sep 17, Acha Bill wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I'm Acha Bill. Final year undergraduate in Computer Engineering.
> I would like to be an active contributor to your ongoing projects.
> I have good knowledge of C/C++ and MySQL.
>
> As this is my first approach to open source, any guidance will be much
> appreciated.
> Bill.

You can check open issues at mariadb.org/jira and find something you
want to do or fix. Or - as you have a good knowledge of MySQL (and much
of that applies to MariaDB) - you might already have an idea of what you
want to do.

Otherwise it's just github - you fork the repository, you do your
changes, you submit a pull request. If that sounds new - google it,
there're lost of tutorials about collaborating on github.