Re: On the issue of Seconds_behind_master and Parallel Replication

Hi,

Is it possible to know how many transactions/operations slave is behind the
master ?
Assume in above that master is idle for several days, if master then
executes a one
transaction, does that mean that slave is behind the master also several
days ?

R: Jan