Documentation for new features

Hi

I quite often find out about a new feature after release, either by
looking through the changelog and commits, or because someone points out
it's missing from the documentation.

It's time-consuming trying to keep track of every change, and I miss
things (especially in non-default plugins etc), so it'd be better if
everyone can remember the need for documentation when adding new
features/variables or changes in behaviour.

Each task of this sort in JIRA could have a related documentation
subtask. You can add to the knowledgebase directly (don't worry about
bad English, I will fix), email me with details, or at least alert me
about an impending change.

thanks,
ian

Follow ups