Re: Option to _not_ disable semisync on slave timeout?

Hi Kristian,
Your description is not accurate. If there are no slaves ready to acknowledge a transaction, after a timeout the status variable Rpl_semi_sync_master_clients in the master becomes 0. The master itself, though, remains able to perform semi-synch operations. As soon as one of the slaves is enabled, the variable Rpl_semi_sync_master_clients is incremented and semi-synch replication resumes.
HTH

Giuseppe