Re: [Maria-discuss] More contributors welcome to MariaDB packaging in Debian

> On 31 Dec 2015, at 11:10, Rishab Jaju <rishab.jaju97@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Additionally, I am looking to participate in this year's GSoC program. So, would MariaDB be applying?

Yes, we would be applying (when the time is right). We have participated in 2013, 2014, and 2015, so look forward to 2016.

You will note that the date we can apply is: 8 February, 2016 19:00 UTC

In case you’re wondering, here is a good timeline: https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline?hl=en
--
Colin Charles, http://bytebot.net/blog/
twitter: @bytebot | skype: colincharles