TokuDB QA issues - should we fix them ourself or are any of the upstream devs listening?

Hello!

While working on the Debian packaging I noticed multiple minor QA
level issues that stem from problems in TokuDB:

- Debian builds are not reproducable due to random embedded build id
in the TokuDB plugin, see
https://reproducible.debian.net/dbd/unstable/amd64/mariadb-10.0_10.0.23-1.diffoscope.html
(subpage of https://reproducible.debian.net/rb-pkg/unstable/amd64/mariadb-10.0.html)

- Lintian complains about missing man page for binary tokuftdump. Also
Lintian complains about outdated autotool files in TokuDB sources. For
both see https://lintian.debian.org/maintainer/pkg-mysql-maint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#mariadb-10.0

I'd like to see these fixed. What is the best process to proceed with
these? File an issue at mariadb.org/jira or
https://github.com/percona/PerconaFT or what..?

Please advice.

- Otto