Re: bugs for beginners

Hi, Aniket!

On Jan 20, Aniket Shukla wrote:
> Hello developers,I was wondering if anyone could point out  some bugs for
> beginners in MariaDB(for the purpose of contribution) .Any help would be
> thankfully welcomed.

Unfortunately, we don't have a read-to-use list of easy bugs for you.
But take a look at this list: http://tinyurl.com/jplh6fe
It's a search in our bug database that shows only
* Open or Confirmed
* Unassigned
* Minor or Trivial
* Bugs

There you have a good chance of finding something that you can work on.

Still, to avoid disappointments, I'd recommend you to tell what bugs
you're going to fix *before* doing any work. It might sometimes happen
that a "bug" is not actually a bug and should not be fixed at all.

Chief Architect MariaDB
and security@xxxxxxxxxxx
--
Vote for my Percona Live 2016 talks: