[GSoC2016] Contribution to Cassandra SE v2

Hello,
I am Olzhas Kaiyrakhmet, computer science student at Ulsan National
Institute of Science and Technology, Korea.
I am interested in contributing to code to MariaDB and participating in
GSoC2016.

I do find the project, Cassandra SE v2, very interesting for me. Recently,
I worked with Cassandra cluster and did look inside of it code. Tried to do
some modifications.
Also, I have some experience on contributing to distributive systems and
databases as research intern in university.

I have a great will to contribute for this project with your assistance.

Best wishes,
Olzhas kaiyrakhmet

Follow ups