Aggregate stored functions [MDEV-7773]

Well i have checked out the syntax for the databases for aggregate
functions. I thought using the syntax similar to that of HSQL would be
good. In it if we are having N tuples then we are computing the values for
the N rows and then after that we make another call and return the value
for the function. Well this seems very reasonable to do. Using PostgreSQL
<http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/sql-createaggregate.html>  we
need to have two regular functions but if we have an aggregate function
like Count(column_name) , then this would be done in just a single function
, I guess we would not need two functions for it .

Regards,
Varun

Follow ups