GSoC 2016 Maxscale Filter

Hi everyone,

My name is Lisa Brinson and I am a junior Computer science student at
Oregon State University.
I wish to participate in an open source project through GSoC 2016.
I am proficient in C and C++ as well as git.

I have looked through the proposed projects and I have developed interest
in the Maxscale tasks especially the filters.  I have been going through
the filter API and have also looked at some sample filters in
server/modules/filter
directory. I will try to write my first filter(a hello world filter) to get
familiar with the API.

I will be submitting 3 proposals for the 3 Maxscale filters hoping one will
be selected.

Best regards,

Lisa.

Follow ups