Re: Aggregate stored functions [MDEV-7773]

Hi Sergei,
I understand that having a cursor like syntax we would have  to write some
new code . What I would have liked to know is that the more details should
be discussed which need to be incorporated in the implementation of the
aggregate functions.  Basically what I am asking is what all details have
to be there in the implementation of the aggregate functions.