GSoC 2016 Maxscale Luafilter

Hi,

My name in Pedro Mora and I am a MS Computer Science student at Milano Institute of technology. I wish to work on Maxscale filters during GSoC 2016. I am interested in working on the Lua filter because I am familiar with Lua scripting and C/C++ programming as well as working Knowledge of Maxscale.

I have been looking at some sample filters but could not find the luafilter mentioned as it seems the github branch https://github.com/mariadb-corporation/MaxScale/blob/luafilter/server/modules/filter/luafilter.c <https://github.com/mariadb-corporation/MaxScale/blob/luafilter/server/modules/filter/luafilter.c>  no longer exists.

Please I would love to know where the current repo for the Luafilter is located so as to see what had been done and what we would need to enhance this summer.
I look forward to feedback soon.

Regards,
Pedro