Re: GSoC 2016 Maxscale Filter

Hi Markus,

I am having  issues building Maxscale on OS X as it seems to lack libaio. I had encountered this same problem in building another software on OS X and there was no fix available. I wish to know if there is a fix for this problem or Maxscale does not build on OS X. I  have setup a virtual machine running Scientific Linux 7 and the build is successful but my working environment is not that great as I have to setup different MariaDB instances on the VM and on OS X.
Please what is the best option?

Thanks,
Lisa.