NO PAD Collation for MariaDB

Hello everyone,

I am Melisa Rose from University of Leeds UK and I wish to contribute to
MariaDB under GSoC 2016. I am interested in the project involving adding NO
PAD collations to default character sets(MDEV-9711
<https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-9711>).
Apparently, this project does not require thorough understanding of the
Server Internal code and the Instructions highlighted by Alexander Barkov
on how to implement this are straight forward.
I will be submitting a proposal for this project hoping i'm linked to the
assigned mentor soon.
Look forward to an awesome summer with MariaDB.

Kind regards,
Melisa Rose.

Follow ups