Re: Please review MDEV-9604 crash in Item::save_in_field with empty enum value

Hi Sergei,

On 03/22/2016 09:48 PM, Sergei Golubchik wrote:
> Hi, Alexander!
>
> On Mar 22, Alexander Barkov wrote:
>> On 03/22/2016 09:33 PM, Sergei Golubchik wrote:
>>> Hi, Alexander!

>>> Ok to push. In 10.0, right?
>>
>> The patch depends on my earlier changes in equal field propagation in
>> 10.1.  Okey to push to 10.1 only?
>
> It means that 10.0 patch won't merge into 10.1 anyway.
> Yes, push into 10.1 then and please create a bug report for 10.0.

Sure. I'll file a separate report for 10.0.

Just to clarify: in 10.0 it does not crash.
It only returns non-consistent results when comparing temporal
columns to empty strings.

So the problem is less serious.

> Don't spend time on fixing it now, though, 10.0 release is still few weeks
> ahead.

Okey.