Re: [MariaDB/server] MDEV-9857: line cache size (to 10.1) (#169)

Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> > confirmation that we can take it under BSD-new or MCA

> The question is not about relicensing GPLv2 patch under BSD. It's about
> getting any license at all.

So do I understand you correctly: The fact that the original request to the
contributer asks for only BSD-new or MCA is an oversight? And all
contributers should read this and similar requests as a request for granting
either BSD, MCA, _or_ GPLv2 rights to patches, at the contributer's choice?

Thanks,