Re: Please review MDEV-10051 Fix subselect to return a syntax error instead of "Incorrect usage of UNION and LIMIT"

Hi, Alexander!

On May 10, Alexander Barkov wrote:
> Hello Sergei,
>
> Please review the next step for
> MDEV-8909 union parser cleanup
>
> Now it's MDEV-10051, and it fixes subselects.
>
> Note, I decided to fix derived tables in a separate patch later.
> So there will be one more patch blocking MDEV-8909.

Sorry, I cannot review that. It uses your grammar changes from a
previous patch and I cannot keep all previous patches in my head when
I'm reviewing the next one. Is this your MDEV-8909 tree on github?

Chief Architect MariaDB
and security@xxxxxxxxxxx