Re: Cassandra v2 Project Blog and git setup.

Hi Charles,

On Sat, May 07, 2016 at 10:52:35AM +0100, Charles Muurmu wrote:
> I am not used to blogging but I have created a wordpress blog on which I
> will be making posts about my progress on this project with Spetrunia.
> Please feel free to criticize and suggest corrections.
>
> So far I have forked the code to my Github and my work will be based on
> 10.1.  <https://github.com/charlesmuurmu/server>

Good choice.

It is unlikely that the code will be pushed into 10.1 (as 10.1 has been GA for
a while).
But, Cassandra-V2 project doesn't depend on any features in 10.2, and we can
use 10.1 as it is more stable.

The merge to 10.2 should be easy.

> I have build the code on OS X El Capitan.
>
> I have also created a  branch in which I will be working.

What is the branch name?
I'm looking at https://github.com/charlesmuurmu/server, scrolling through
"Branch:" drop down and can't identify it...

BR
Sergei Petrunia, Software Developer
MariaDB Corporation | Skype: sergefp | Blog: http://s.petrunia.net/blog