Re: Sachin weekly report

Hi Sergei,

Weekly Report for 4th week of gsoc

1. Field property is_row_hash , field_visibility successfully saved and
retrived from frm , using extra2 space
2. Some tests added.
3. Solved the error when there is another primary key(it used to accept
duplicate in this case ).
4. Added hidden in parser.
5. Identified the memory leak 1 is because of malloc db_row_hash str.I did
not freed it. second memory leak i am searching for it.
Work for this week.
1 First solve the memory leak problem.
2 Work on FULL_HIDDEN_FIELDS.
3 in mysql_prepare_create_table I am using an iterator it would be better
if i can add custom field when it says an error. So will not have to use
iterator as suggested by you sir.
4 rename the hash field automatically in the case clash.
This week
On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 11:46 PM, Sergei Golubchik <serg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, Sachin!
>
> On Jun 15, Sachin Setia wrote:
> >
> > But the major problem is:-
> >  Consider this case
> >
> > create table tbl(abc int primary key,xyz blob unique);
> >
> > In this case , second key_info will have one user_defined_key_parts but
> two
> > ext_key_parts
> > second key_part refers to primary key.
> > because of this ha_index_read_idx_map always return HA_ERR_KEY_NOT_FOUND
> > I am trying to solve this problem.
>
> I've seen you solved this, but I do not understand the problem (and so I
> cannot understand the fix either).

Problem was
consider this
create table tbl(abc int primary key , xyz blob unique);
insert into tbl value(1,12);
insert into tbl value(2,12); # no error , details in commit comment
https://github.com/MariaDB/server/commit/baecc73380084c61b9323a30f3e25977176e98b0

> Please, try to add a test case for
> the problem you're fixing. In the same commit, preferrably.

Now you can still commit a test case for this problem and your fix,