Re: Sachin weekly report

Hello everyone,

Weekly Report for 5th week of gsoc

1. select worked without showing db_row_hash
2. db_row_hash column  is put in first place rather then last
3. show create table will not show db_row_hash_*
4. select will not show hidden level  3
5. user defined hidden field worked.
6  we can also create definition like create table t1(abc int blob
unique, db_row_hash_1 int unique); //this
will automatically create column db_row_hash_2 for storing hash
7. db_row_hash_1 are like invisible to alter command if we add column
db_row_hash_1 using alter.  internal hidden column db_row_hash_1 will
automatically rename to db_row_hash_2.
8 we can also add unique constraint to blob in alter command and it
can also be deleted.
9 show create table will not show db_row_hash_* , and if it find hash
column it will show like unique(column names)

Regards
sachin