Re: GSoC weekly reports (Unique indexes for blobs)

GSoC (week 8)

MyISAM

1.Finally solved a problem which was causing a server to crash in an update
query.Now the test results for update operation looks promising.

2. Changed the order of keys in MyIsam.Now the order of keys will be same
in sql layer and MyISAM.

3.modified check_definition.

4.added tests for alter table and update operation.

current branch for MyIsam : Myisam

InnoDB

1.Fixed a bug in update operation.

2.added tests for alter table