Re: Freeing options & wrappers.

Oleksandr Byelkin <sanja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> OK, I checked sources of the connector, ad did not see how it can
> work, so build and test the test program, it also has the problem (so
> user just probably tested old version)

Hehe, I see... I guess connector-c will just need to make the same fix,
then.

Ok, I don't have a better idea than enforcing CLIENT_REMEMBER_OPTIONS when
MYSQL_OPT_NONBLOCK is set. I think the damage was done when
CLIENT_REMEMBER_OPTIONS was disabled originally, but it seems too late to
revert now.

So we just need to document this oddity properly somewhere - along with a
recommendation to always call mysql_close(), even in the case where connect
fails.

Thanks,