Re: Missing tests for MDEV-10057 and MDEV-10058

On 09/07/2016 01:31 PM, Sergey Petrunia wrote:
On Wed, Sep 07, 2016 at 10:24:09AM +0400, Alexander Barkov wrote:
Hello Sergey and Igor,

You recently closed MDEV-10057 and MDEV-10058, but forgot to add tests.

- MDEV-10057 does not have tests at all.

- MDEV-10058 has only the parser related test,
but does not have this test:

EXPLAIN SELECT * FROM (WITH a AS (SELECT * FROM t1) SELECT * FROM t2
NATURAL JOIN t3) AS d1;

Can you please add the missing tests?

The reason for doing that was that I was fairly confident that:

- These testcases look very much like duplicates of the issues that were found
   and fixed in the CTE code.
- cte_nonrecursive.test has other testcases cover whatever these cases cover,
   adding these tests does not increase coverage;

but since this issue has been raised, I thought it would be easier to add these
tests than to figure it out.  I've added the tests.

Thanks Sergey!

BR