Re: MDEV-7145

Thanks - I'm away until the 22nd, will add it the KB when I get back.

On 16/10/2016 23:58, Kristian Nielsen wrote:
Re: https://jira.mariadb.org/browse/MDEV-7145

Delayed replication (a feature shipped in MySQL 5.6) has been a MariaDB

I have now pushed this into 10.2.

Ian, I have written some text for documentation below. Do you want to
integrate this with the existing documentation? I'm thinking you have a
better overview of what needs to be updated in other pages? Else, let me
know if you want me to put it into the documentation myself, or if you need
something more from me.

I still have the 10.1-based tree on my github, if someone wants to test it
out and 10.1 is more convenient than 10.2:

  https://github.com/knielsen/server/commits/mdev7145