Re: [GSOC] ColumnStore: Add full support for DECIMAL

I looked at the code (for better understanding of problem), and now I have
some questions:
Do I understand correctly, that now it is stored as an int64 value with a
scale and we want to extend it, and store maximum 65 digits as in
documentation?
https://github.com/mariadb-corporation/mariadb-columnstore-engine/blob/master/dbcon/execplan/treenode.h#L62

We will use fixed size type or extandable?

I think that I will find all answers of my questions in specification, and
there is no point in asking more questions.

Regards,
Daniil Medvedev