Query on MDEC-7502

Hello Mr. Sergei,
What I propose is rather than dumping the table into a single bin log.
What your
idea proposes is we slide through the table based on primary key. This becomes
a bit of a problem if there is some error on the receiver side. So we
create 2 logs. We cut the chunk from one log and send it through the
RB logging.
This way we need not have different replication for same data. If some
error occurs we can resend the file from the data that is dumped into bin
logger. I hope I'm able to clear you query. If there is even a slightest
doubt in my idea please feel free to contact me and suggest changes as I am
still in my learning stage.
Thank you:)

Follow ups