Re: [External] Obsolete GTID domain delete on master (MDEV-12012, MDEV-11969)

Kristian, hello.

The patch is ready for review and can be located on bb-10.1-andrei,
https://github.com/MariaDB/server/pull/460
(Ignore https://github.com/MariaDB/server/pull/459 which specified 10.2
base by mistake)

In case you won't be able to, I'll find replacement, no worries.

Have a good time.

Andrei