maria-developers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Mysterious files after build
I'd like to know more about some files, that are left after MariaDB build
I do not ship them, however I haven't found any explanation from previous
maintainers. I gathered some clues and thoughts about them.
Questions are: What are those files and what they does?; Is it safe to ship
them?; Should I start to ship them?
- you (MariaDB) ship this file in client package
- this script creates the MySQL system tables and starts the server.
- FS files first-bytes recoginiton?
- those shouldn't be needed on systemd OSs ?
- you (mariaDB) do not ship this file
Associate Software Engineer
Core Services - Databases Team