Fwd: Need Help

Hi There,

I am working on a project where I have some wired requirement for my
project.

Issue : I am looking for the generic script that I can run with the help of
Admin rights on the data base and I want the return output in such a way
that it will give me the complete data base structure along with the table
relation ship.

For an example , there is one HR schema , with in that schema there might
be 100 tables example , Employee / Salary / Address / Department etc and
every table has primary and foreign key concept. So I need the script
should be such a way that it will fetch all these information and as soon
as I run the same script in my local system it will replicate the same data
base structure for me in my local system.

Kindly suggest how can I achieve this requirement ? Any help or suggestions
are more than welcome.

Looking foreword to here you soon.

Thanks D

Follow ups