Re: Fwd: Need Help

"mysqldump --no-data" should do, I believe. Or use a GUI-tool that has the
option to create structure-only dumps. Or do things in one operation
(eliminate the need for an intermediate script) with some "Schema Sync"
tool such as http://sqlyogkb.webyog.com/article/302-schema-synchronization.

-- Peter
-- Webyog