Re: Mdev-10664 Add statuses about optimistic parallel replication stalls.

andrei.elkin@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

>      I see Kristian was somewhat sceptical about using 'group' as an offical
>      term, but that's the most natural way to name the object at hand.

Yeah... but I cannot think of a better term to use here, and "event group"
is the proper term for what is counted here, even if it is somewhat
internal.

It would surely be more confusing to have something like
"non_transactional_transactions" and "transactional_transactions ..."