FYI: 10.3 master branch head builds OK Launchpad all architectures

Hello!

Just for the record, I've done some small tweaks to 10.3 so that it now
builds perfectly and passes build tests on all Launchpad architectures
that I have access to.

https://launchpad.net/~mysql-ubuntu/+archive/ubuntu/mariadb-10.3/+build
s?build_text=&build_state=all

Let's hope it stays like this for the rest of the current 10.3 cycle
and will not regress by before it is announced GA..

On buildbot the Debian sid and Ubuntu Bionic builders pass now. There
are however some sporadic failures left.

http://buildbot.askmonty.org/buildbot/grid?branch=10.3&category=main&ca
tegory=experimental

On Travis everything else passes apart from one test, which has been
consistently failing for some time. Everything was green in January
when I wrote the protected branches blog post, so this one is a
consistently failing regression.

https://travis-ci.org/MariaDB/server/builds/362466962

- Otto