Re: FYI: 10.3 master branch head builds OK Launchpad all architectures

..in continuation to the 10.3 overview, I made (by hand) made this
table which includes the names of the failing tests in question.

https://imgur.com/a/dxcJk

I built the exact same commit built 4 times in a row with no changes,
so all tests that fail are sporadic.

This gives a nice overview of which tests and how often they fail.

Most of them seems to be Galera related, but there are also ones about
RocksDB and versioning.* and InnoDB.

I encourage everybody on this mailing list to pay attention to these.
We really need to get rid of these test failures now when 10.3 is
supposed to be GA very soon.

- Otto