Re: [Maria-discuss] Query ambiguity

What Rhys said, please post queries as text, not as images.

The issue is likely due to the way you structured your query. You have put
a derived table in a random place (in the SELECT list).

Please try to read about CTEs. It will help you design those complex
queries better and make them more readable and easy to edit:
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/library/with/

Best regards

Pantelis Theodosiou