Re: [Maria-discuss] Query ambiguity

I think the OP needs to try a lot of googling and stackoverflow etc first
and break the heads first and then post it here if it's really required.
IMHO, if people start asking the SQL problems (mainly most of the sql
issues are knowledge gap related) here, then I think the quality of this
forum will be compromised.