Re: Help request: Contribute to MariaDB 10.3 in Debian efforts

Hello!

I did not get any responses to this mail here. If you want to help but
don't have the domain expertise, you can still help by giving some
publicity and by promoting the tweet
https://twitter.com/ottokekalainen/status/1080949471922610176

Thanks!