Weekly Report

Report for week 6:

Hello!

This week I was able to make replace...returning work. But before pushing
changes for insert...select...returning, I had done a git merge because I
didn't know  I was supposed to do a git rebase. While undoing the merge I
ran into a problem. With help from mentors I was able to fix the problem.
I had to make some commits again. It took me two days to fix the issue and
make commits and then I was on track again.
I also made a GDoc about using insert...returning in subqueries.
I have received feedback about my code and I have started working on fixing
it.

Regards,
Rucha Deodhar

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=ad9cce02-ddec-4842-be2f-33f375f8223d>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=ad9cce02-ddec-4842-be2f-33f375f8223d>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>