Re: c91ec05e01b: MDEV-20865 Store foreign key info in TABLE_SHARE

Hi, Aleksey!

On Jan 01, Aleksey Midenkov wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 8:22 PM Sergei Golubchik wrote:
> > On Dec 22, Aleksey Midenkov wrote:
>
> My concern is mostly about our plugins. Let the third-party plugins
> use that API, but our plugins are not restricted to it?

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. Third-party plugins use
everything that our plugins are using, because that's what plugin
authors are looking at and where they're copying from.

Our plugins should be clean as much as possible, they set an example.

VP of MariaDB Server Engineering
and security@xxxxxxxxxxx