Re: [DISCUSS] Don't see ARM release information in MariaDB download page

Hi, bo zhaobo!

Yes. I've passed this information further and the download pages will be
updated.

Meanwhile, if you want CentOS 7 aarch64 packages, use the repository
configurator for, say, amd64 and replace "amd64" with "aarch64" in the
resulting snippet.

https://downloads.mariadb.org/mariadb/repositories/

On Jan 07, bo zhaobo wrote:
> Hello, does anyone from team could give some help / advice about this?
> Thanks
>
> > I want to make clear a thing about the Mariadb download page. Hope
> > team could give some advices or help. As I had sent out an
> > discussion to maria-docs, but didn't get some help. So I think I may
> > get something in dev channel.

VP of MariaDB Server Engineering
and security@xxxxxxxxxxx