Progress report week 5

Greetings,
Hope you are safe and doing great,

This post describes the things I've done during 1-7 June under the
mentor-ship of Sergei Golubchik and Oleksandr Byelkin for GSoC-20. The
tasks taken up for this week Greetings mentors, I've realized that to
extend the parser for multi delete, I should be changing the sql_yacc.yy
file, for incorporating opt_returning rule in multi-delete. opt_returning
rule works completely fine with single table delete, but to tweak it to
adapt for multi-delete, required me to learn some bison grammar syntax and
semantics and that took me a couple of days.

Moreover everytime I made changes to the grammar, the server used to crash
rendering all changes invalid. I'll try to push the code that was
triggering crashes, shortly.

Thank you

Regards,
Mohammed Hammaad Mateen